Characteristics and Performance of Wide Belt Sander
1. Model SB1300 and SB1000 are feature-rich combination sanders for a wide variety of materials, including PVC, primer-coated or uncoated panels.
2. A modular design means users can swap in and out different sanding modules to deliver different sanding results.
3. This wood sander comes with a vacuum table to hold narrow workpieces tightly in place during sanding.
4. Four sanding modules are oriented perpendicularly to one another. They include one sanding belt, one group of flap discs, and two flap drums (flap sanders). These sanding units are advantageous when it comes to sanding right angles of door panels.
5. Changing the sanding belt requires the removal of the sanding assembly and motor drive first, which ensures operating safety.
6. PLC system, touch-screen interfaceFlap discs can either rotate or circulate around a certain axis to grind the workpiece from different angles, thereby ensuring satisfactory sanding results.
Flap discs can either rotate or circulate around a certain axis to grind the workpiece from different angles, thereby ensuring satisfactory sanding results.
|Belt Sanding Machine Parameters||
|Minimum Stock Length||500mm||500mm||500mm||500mm||500mm|
|Stock Thickness Range||5-80mm||5-80mm||5-80mm||5-130mm||5-130mm|
|Infeed Speed||1-180m /min||1-180m /min||1-180m /min||1-180m /min||1-180m /min|
|Sanding Belt||1 set 120mmX2||1 set 120mmX2||1 set 120mmX2|
|Flap Wheels||2 sets 200mmX3X2|
|Rotary and Circulatory Flap Discs||1 set 16X Φ130mm|
|Rotary Flap Disc||1 set 15X Φ130mm||1 set 15X Φ130mm|
|Flap Drum (Strips of Sandpaper backed by Brush Bristles)||2 sets Φ350x1250||2 sets Φ350x1250||2 sets Φ350x1100||2 sets Φ350x1180||2 sets Φ350x610|
|Vacuum Blower Power||11KW 2800r/min|
|Dust Collection Port||Φ125x7 Φ160x1||Φ125x6||Φ125x6 Φ160x1||Φ125x6||Φ125x6|
|Air Consumption||Approx. 0.4Nm³/min||Approx. 0.3Nm³/min||Approx. 0.35Nm³/min||Approx. 0.2Nm³/min|