Sanding with a primer sander is a crucial step after laying on the primer (a.k.a. undercoat). The goal is to get the primer smooth so when you put on topcoat, it is smooth as well.
Features of Primer Sander
1. This primer sanding tool is typically used to smooth away any defects including scratches and brushstrokes from the primed surface of wood, window and door frames, sandwich panels, and furniture.
2. Can sand both flat and contoured surfaces.
3. Large-diameter sanding rollers are used to reach deep into recessed surfaces of the workpiece.
4. Workpiece is held down on a table-top conveyor delivering variable conveying speed to match varying line speed.
5. Each sanding unit can be changed out when a different sanding grit is needed.
6. Sanding modules (assemblies or units) are independently controlled with separate VFDs to allow adjustment for optimal sanding results.
7. Imported PLC system features a touch-screen display.
|Minimum Stock Length||500mm||500mm||50mm|
|Stock Thickness Range||5-80mm||5-80mm||5-80mm|
|Conveyor Motor||3Kw, 1400r/min||3Kw, 1400r/min||3Kw, 1400r/min|
|Large Rubber Roller and Sanding Belt Assembly||1 set||1 set||1 set|
|Main Drive Motor||15kw, 960r/min||15kw, 960r/min||15kw, 960r/min|
|Sanding Belt Speed||0-14m /s (variable speed)||0-14m /s (variable speed)||0-14m /s (variable speed)|
|Rubber Roller Diameter x Length||Φ430x1400mm||Φ430x1400mm||Φ430x1400mm|
|Flap Drum Motor||1.5Kw, 0-10m /s||1.5Kw, 0-10m /s|
|Flap Drum Speed||0-12m /s||0-12m /s|
|Dust Collection System||1 set||1 set||1 set|
|Dust Collection Port||Φ100x6, Φ160x1||Φ100x4,Φ160x1||Φ100x4, Φ160x1|
|Dust Collection Capacity||Approx. 85.5Nm3/min||Approx. 80.5Nm3/min||Approx. 75.5Nm3/min|
|Air Consumption||Approx. 0.6Nm3/min||Approx. 0.6Nm3/min||Approx. 0.6Nm3/min|
|Power Supply||380V 50HZ TN-S||380V 50HZ TN-S||380V 50HZ TN-S|
|Total Power||38.2kw||36.7kw|| 47kw