Features of 4-Sided Sander
1. Chain-driven roller conveyor
2. Only one infeed roller is used to press down the workpiece during feeding.
3. Flap sanders come with abrasive flaps (strips of sandpaper) backed up by flexible bristle brushes for sanding profiles.
4. Flap wheels on both sides and flap drums at top and bottom work simultaneously to complete the sanding job in one pass for improved efficiency.
5. Abrasive flaps are inserted into the hub of the flap drum and flat wheel for easy and quick abrasive replacement.
6. Infinitely-variable sanding speed for improved sanding results.
7. 4-sided sanding is advantageous when it comes to sanding L-profiles.
|Infeed Width L1||50-350mm|
|Maximum Infeed Thickness L2||120mm|
|Minimum Infeed Length||400mm|
|Infeed Motor||380V 50HZ 1.1KW 1400rpm|
|Lateral Flap Wheels||4x1.1kw 1400rpm|
|Top and Bottom Flap Drums||5x1.5kw 1400rpm|